Less is more, right? Well, not always, but sometimes a girl wants to wear makeup without looking like she has a lot (or any) on. Luckily I’ve got just the palette and just the look!
I’ve mentioned this palette before, when I used it for my Aurora look. I have really been enjoying using it this summer. It is the Tarte neutralEYES volume II palette.
The finished look.
If you don’t have this palette (I actually don’t think it is being sold anymore), no worries! Just use what you have, experiment a little, and have fun!
So here’s what I did for this look:
- Matte Buttercream – All over eye area, from lash line to brow
- Matte Soft Beige – On the lid, from the lash line to the crease
- Matte Pebble – In the crease. This shade is one of my favorites for the crease. It is a fantastic neutral shade and is great for toning down colorful eye shadows that I don’t want to get too crazy-looking.
- Matte Espresso – As a liner along my top lid. I like to wet my eyeliner brush and dab it in this shade to create a nice soft line that isn’t too dramatic.
Other products I used:
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes waterproof mascara (black)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush (Exposed). Have I convinced you to get this blush yet? If you don’t have it you should get it. Immediately.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips
I really like how subtle, but still nice, this look is. Perfect for a night at the movie with my sister. You know, because I wanted to look nice but I don’t feel the need to impress her.
What about you? What palettes are you into right now?
Have a great Monday!